Collagen is the main structural protein of your skin and bones and accounts for about 30% of the total protein present in the human body and 75-80% of the protein found in your skin!
It has been shown that starting around age 25, your body loses about 1-1.5% of our collagen production each year! When this breaks down it can leave your skin saggy, nails brittle and joints in pain. The deficiency of collagen in our bodies can show signs of aging more rapidly.
Hair – A daily intake of 6 grams of CollagenBLU has been shown to increase hair growth, hair thickness and improve overall hair texture.
Skin - It is clinically proven that those who take 5-10 grams of collagen daily have noticed a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and an increase in skin suppleness.
Nails – CollagenBLU has improved the condition and health of nails by strengthening brittle, splitting, flaking and weak nails.
Collagen helps promotes the production of natural creatine in the body, which is needed for new muscle growth. The specific amino acids in collagen help preserve and build lean muscle, which in turn help to regulate and increase the metabolism.
Hydrolyzed collagen aka collagen peptides, which is the leading form of collagen is more easily absorbed by the body because of its peptide size and contains higher amounts of proline and glycine amino acids than many animal sources. These amino acids are essential for the synthesis of new collagen by the body and they help strengthen the stability of the structure of collagen in cartilage and joints.
• CollagenBLU is made with the highest quality marine collagen peptides from wild caught deep-sea fish vs. farm-raised fish.
• The low molecular weight our collagen is absorbed at a higher level into the body than other types of collagen or gelatin.
• CollagenBLU is blended with Vitamin C Superfood Acerola Cherry. Acerola Cherry is a powerful source of naturally occurring Vitamin C which aids in your body’s production of collagen!
• Unlike other animal sources of collagen such as bovine (cow) or porcine (pig), CollagenBLU is free from the risk of pathogens that cause diseases such as bovine spongiform encephalopathy.
• One to two servings of CollagenBLU is equivalent to taking 12-24 capsules (i.e. 6-12 grams) daily. Another great benefit is that no stabilizers, fillers or additives are required allowing for better absorption of the collagen.
CollagenBLU is unflavored and is virtually tasteless. Most people do not detect a taste. For those who detect a slight taste can add CollagenBLU to juices, smoothies, tea or coffee. You can even blend it into your yogurt or oatmeal!
Simply add one stick pack (6.3 grams) to a dry glass or cup. Add water, juice or tea and stir immediately. It can also be blended into a smoothie, yogurt or oatmeal.
Although observed results will vary, people who take 6-12 grams of CollagenBLU daily have reported a difference within 4-8 weeks and sometimes sooner.
CollagenBLU marine collagen peptides are derived from the skins of deep sea, wild caught fish not farm-raised fish or tilapia.
CollagenBLU is a pure product and does not contain anything artificial. On occasion small clumps of collagen may occur and is completely normal. Stirring rapidly upon adding liquid should alleviate the issue.
CollagenBLU is type I. Over 90% of the collagen in our bodies is type I.
• CollagenBLU is stringently tested by independent laboratories to ensure quality and safety. Tests are performed on nutritional content, microbiology, heavy metals and allergens.
• All production and testing documentation has been reviewed and in compliance with the Good Manufacturing Practices Regulations. Our product is tested by accredited third party laboratories for purity, safety, and allergens.
You should always consult with your healthcare professional prior to using any medication, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic product. Individuals are different and may react differently to different products. You should consult your physician about interactions between medications you are taking and nutritional supplements.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
Yes, CollagenBLU is gluten-free.
Although CollagenBLU contains pure, hypo-allergenic protein, It is recommended that consumers allergic to fish should consult with their doctors prior to ingesting fish collagen peptides.
Be a part of the BLU-Crew to get exclusive offers, beauty tips and more!
© 2017 CollagenBLU.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.